"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Dual Purpose Party Becomes Three-Fold

Friday morning, I wake up at 6 am, as always, but didn’t get out of bed until 6:30. I take a shower and dressed myself in a really cute outfit – a green Kamiseta tank top with lace trimmings, a white Lilly Pulitzer mini-skirt with ribbon trimming at the sides in a green plaid design and paired it with my faux fuchsia and lime green Juicy Couture terry cloth bowler bag and the white, high-heeled Celine slides - in anticipation of tonight’s event.

When I got to the office, two co-workers – Angel and Cam – immediately commented “Are you going to the beach?”

“Funny but I’m going to a party tonight at Cathy’s and we just might take a dip in their pool,” I retorted.

The day went by fairly fast as I was kept busy by the documents I encoded. I got out of the office around 6:20 and proceeded to SM Makati to pick up a big bottle of tequila, a couple of pieces of lime and some iodized salt. I arrived in Thom and Cathy’s place shortly after 7 pm, just in time to help Cathy prepare the spaghetti sauce she was cooking.

Martin, Thom’s co-worker and the guy Cathy was trying to hook me up with, arrived around 8 pm with some of the things that Thom asked him to buy. It was at this point that we started with the booze. Namely, the Tanduay Rhum that Martin grabbed from Mini Stop’s shelf in haste. The party, by the way, was in celebration of Cathy’s birthday earlier that week and as a despedida for Martin because he was scheduled to go back to Deutschland the next day.

Several hours after I arrived, Cathy’s friends from UST and from Asian Journalism came and we had such a fun time talking about things – mainly German lessons from our “Professor” Martin. He was teaching us not-so-nice words, pronouncing phrases such as ‘standgebläße’ and ‘alder penne’ over and over again for the benefit of Cathy’s other guests (I took up German lessons before so I could easily pick up what he was saying).

There’s this girl named Bona that had us all laughing so hard. She was trying so hard to copy Martin’s pronunciation of the words he’s introduced to us but always gets it wrong. She delivers it in such an innocent, childlike manner with a high-pitched voice and the look of an airhead. If and when she nails the words or the phrases perfectly, you just wouldn’t be able to get mad at her because it seemed as if she doesn’t know what she’s saying. The phrase that she still has to master is “Wo ist die Toilete? (Where is the toilet?)”

Cathy’s boss and co-worker from Asian Journal were the last to arrive and were also the first ones to go leave because of work. Bona, Anna and Kathy left past twelve midnight because they still have classes later that morning. Plus, Anna’s dog is sick with a liver disease. Martin and I left Cathy about 45 minutes later after seeing how pooped out Thom was.

Since I’m going to pass by Martin’s hotel on my way home, we both agreed that we could share a cab. Martin was also complaining about how cab drivers jack up the price of his fare since he’s white and he’s traveling alone. When we got to Martin’s hotel, he invited me to go up to his room for a drink. I agreed since I’m not one to pass up booze.

As soon as I got out of the cab, I instantly became very conscious because I felt like people all around me were staring at me, wondering if I’m a prostitute he picked up somewhere. We dropped by the 7-11 near his hotel and grabbed two bottles of Mudshakers. I didn’t see a quizzical look on the 7-11 employee’s face as we were paying for the drinks but I had the feeling that THE question’s at the back of his mind. That worrying thought in my mind became even more apparent when street kids swarmed Martin like a pack of rats trying to sell him junk. That’s the downside of being with a white guy in a third world country.

What exactly did I do about it? I talked a little bit louder than usual so everyone around could hear my thick American accent – the California variety. I didn’t get the monicker ‘Valley Girl’ for nothing.

When Martin and I were waiting for the elevator, this very old Caucasian guy comes up with three young girls in tow. We decided to wait for another elevator as the topic of conversation is now focused on Philippine tourism and the sex tourists that seem to abound in our midst.

We reached Martin’s room a short time later and he found out that an envelope was slipped into his room through the gap at the bottom of his door. He guessed that it was one of those fliers for the massage services that the hotel was offering. When he opened the envelope, it turned out to be a copy of the bill for his 6-week stay. He put it aside on the desk and turned our attention on our drinks.

Martin turned on the tv and set the channel to Channel V. We sat on opposite sides of the bed, drinking the Mudshakers and started a really long conversation about random things – current affairs, politics (well we’re both Political Science majors), pop culture and some personal stuff.

He was scheduled to have breakfast with Bianca, a co-worker whom Cathy and Thom has suspected of having the hots for him, later that morning (it was around past 1 am already). I asked him if he’s tired so I could leave him alone and have a good night’s sleep since I know first hand how hard it is to catch a wink in a 16-hour flight. He said no and held my hand a couple of times as we carried on with our conversation.

He put his arm around me and I began cuddling up to him such that my back is pressed against his torso. Martin was kissing me ever so gently on my neck, his stubble tickling me in the process. I turned around to face him and he started kissing me on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck while his just started to explore the entire terrain of my body. I bend my left leg, positions it in his crotch and move it up and down to stimulate his privates.

I climb on top him and he removes both my shirt and my bra. I bend over to kiss him as I grind my cunt against his package. He fumbled to unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his pants and then let the whole thing slide off of his legs. Both of us roll over so that he’s now on top of me. He slips his hands under my skirt, takes out my undies and gives me a blow job. I reciprocate shortly afterwards and then went for the main event. Cathy, thanks for the biggie size rubber you found for me, they really came in handy! Oh and thanks as well for the entry on uncircumsized dicks Uncut!

Martin’s dick was just perfect and his libido’s very high. I guess that’s the effect of not getting some the entire time he was here. He swears he was never tempted to sample the prostitutes roaming the Makati area where his hotel is located. He even tells me this very traumatic episode that happened to him recently – he was walking somewhere in Makati when he encounters a trannie. The trannie thinking he’s up for some homo lovin’ tells him that they could go in a dark alley to do the deed there and that it’ll only cost Php500. Martin’s allergic to trannies and he immediately went the opposite direction. The urgency to find another route to where he was going was heightened when the tranny grabbed his crotch.

If there’d be a showdown between him and the Energizer bunny on who can outlast doing the deed, I’d always place my bet on Martin. His pacing varied from nice and slow to jackhammer style. We were changing positions every 2 – 5 minutes only stopping for quick breather breaks. We must’ve slept only 2 – 3 hours when Martin woke me up for another go at it.

During a breather break, Martin tells me that he should’ve known me earlier and that he’s extremely happy about his last night in Manila. I told him that the night Cathy was supposed to introduce me to him, I was in Lake Caliraya for a company-sponsored Team Building activity that I just couldn’t get out of. When we met a couple of weeks ago for Thom’s birthday party, I thought that I wasn’t his type. Apparently, he does like brown skin because he’s kind of not that happy with his almost pasty white complexion.

We decided to take a shower together when he just picked me up from the bed and carried me to the bathroom. Martin’s built is big like the wrestlers that you see in WWE and he’s about a foot and half taller than I am. If I stand in front of him, the top of my head is only up to his chest. He’s twice my weight and the manner in which he picked me up made me feel like I was the rucksack he carries when he was still in the German Army (in Germany, it’s mandatory for everybody to serve their time in the armed forces except for kids who has had two older brothers that has already served a term each).

He put me down in the bathroom counter for a quickie then carried me again into the bathtub this time. I have long been a self-confessed cynic with regards to love but I do have to admit that it was quite a romantic scene. He’s standing right behind me, lathering me up, holding me, kissing me, slipping his finger in and out of my vagina. When he felt like teasing me, all he had to do was stand in front of the shower head and he’d completely prevent any water from ever reaching me.

After we both got dressed, we made out a couple more times and attempted to exchange contact info’s (I always have calling cards in my bag, he doesn’t have one so I’m just going to get it from Cathy and Tom). He made me promise to hit him back in his e-mail address with pictures… especially if I’d be able to find the place I was looking for (it’s a little something that we share in private and no, it does not have anything to do with sex).

I left him in his hotel room because he still has to pack his suitcase. I don’t know if he ever went to the breakfast meeting with Bianca. In my mind, there’s a high probability that he didn’t go but there’s no way to know unless I ask him.

By now, he’s probably back in his native Frankfurt. He’s probably waiting for me to send him the silly pictures we took back in Thom and Cathy’s flat. Then again, maybe I’m just assuming things. I really don’t know if something’s going to come of the whole thing or if what we have is just that night. Que sera sera.


Right now, my body is still aching – especially my arms and my neck from the crazy, rough and tumble sex. Good thing nobody’s noticed the little hickey on my neck as a result of his biting me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

...

ang tindi!

Oh yeah, when I'm with Thomas I also have to play up my accent so Pinoys won't think I'm a hooker!

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home