"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Monday, September 26, 2005

Livid Over Robertson

I was browsing Michael K's D-Listed September archive for the stuff that I missed over the last couple of weeks when I came across the Pat Robertson's comments on the current crisis happening over at the mainland and homosexuality. And he calls himself a man of God!

I think he should be struck down by lightning coming from the God he so publicly praises. I do not belong to any conventional religion (Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Judeochristian, Hindu etc) but even I know that Jesus' message is to spread love. But what is this man doing? He's spreading nothing but hatred and ignorance.

I have a lot of homosexual friends and I am proud to say that all of them are much more decent and deserving of Pat Robertson's God's love than him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home