"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Superb Dreams and Evil Thoughts

I was on my usual commute routine last Saturday and had a whole lot of ideas rambling about in my head when my thoughts suddlenly shifted to Jay (see post entitled War of Nerves). I'm definitely over him, or at least I think I am, but sometimes I can't help it if my memory goes back to him for no apparent reason. If I could only have the same memory-annihilating treatment that Jim Carrey got in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Anyhoo, I have this theory that the only reason why Jay married his then-girlfriend Abby is because he got her pregnant. I don't know how true this is because I haven't talked to the guy for over 3 years now. I must admit though, that there are times when I take a sneak peak into his friendster site out of curiosity.

FYI, he's still in my friends list after all this time. There were times that I thought about booting him out but I just can't get myself to do it. My reason is that we had a great time together. Also, maybe deep inside, I still have that hope that we'd get back together one way or another. I've already had sex with a guy with a girlfriend (Jay) and a guy who's engaged (Odie, a friend from my old office - you remember him Cathy, right?). The only thing missing on the list is doing a married guy.

Back to my thoughts - what if his wife died in childbirth? Would he ever think of rekindling the flame with me? I know it's such a nasty thought but it just happened to pop in my head. Who never had ill thoughts on another person anyway? It's a direct violation of the Wiccan Rede ("And do what ye will but ye shall harm none" - in thoughts, words and deeds) but I just wanted to release that thought lest it fester my mind.

Sunday morning, I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I dreamt that I was supposed to attend a lecture/seminar in Ateneo (Jay's alma mater - preschool, grade school, high school and college). I was standing somewhere when Jay came my way and gave me a ride like he always used to do way back when. I get off his car inside the campus and was able to find the venue.

I remember asking the secretary/attendant about the professor that would give the lecture/seminar but she told me that it wouldn't push through because that said professor applied for a leave. I wandered around the hallway for a couple of minutes when I suddenly found myself in a room full of other people watching something. I saw Joey Parker :D (see post Hot Cousin Joey) beside me and his arm is around me.

We were flirting like crazy when he slipped his fingers inside my undies and gave me an amazing hand job. After quite some time, he made me lie down and he got on top of me. I could feel his hands all over me while his mouth gently kissed and agressively sucked my very erect nipples alternately. End of dream

That left me with a really big hang-over. To this day, I'm still hoping for a continuation of that dream. Oh the things I'd do to you Joey! (Evil laugh)

xs: I'm still trying to figure out how to link the title to the specific post so I apologize for the inconvenience.


1 Comments:

Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

argh! whatta dream!

linking:use the same code i did on your templates section

word that they should click

1:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home