"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A Fuck Buddy-To-Be?

I seriously thought that yesterday would just be like any other day – boring, uneventful and forgettable. I didn’t really have any plans of going home early but I got a call from Odie. He’s the first person I met from my old office. Actually, he was the one who hired me for my very first job. He’s sweet, helpful and is really easy to get along with. No wonder that a lot of people turn to him if they’re having problems especially if it’s work related (myself included).

He tells me he’s still in OSMA and that he could pick me up then drop me off in my place since just he lives near the house where I currently reside. He also wanted to borrow what little I have of hentai materials. I told him I didn’t have them with me at this time but he still picked me up from the office though.

As soon as I got inside his car, we started to update each other about what’s been happening in each of our lives. He’s planning to move to Australia in the next couple of years. He seriously wants to quit his current job and move to Operations. He wants to go back to the gym if he only had the time.

He got me home around 9 pm but we hung out outside my gate, talking about stuff, leaning on the hood of his car. He was killing time because he had to pick up his girl from work around 10 and it was only 9:20. I don’t know what happened but there came silence for about 30 seconds. He asked me if I know of a private place in my area. I turned my head towards him and I said no.

Odie gave me a follow-up question – “Do you want to do it?” Can’t say that I didn’t expect it. I answered in the affirmative and he immediately called up his girl to check on what time she would really be finished. He got the response of 11:30, hurriedly hopped back into his car and headed for his place.

It’s not the first time that this has happened. It was around the same time last year when our relationship status got upgraded from friendship to friends with benefits. I remember that he was still engaged to psycho Mitch and he was telling me how freaked out he was about getting married. He’s not the biggest fan of scary movies but the film I brought along that night was scary because I deemed it as only ‘mildly scary.’

Much to his relief, we didn’t get to finish the movie because we proceeded to having sex. After the first 10 to 20 minutes of the movie, he busied himself by giving me an awesome back massage so as to avert his eyes from seeing anything on the screen of his computer. Soon thereafter, his hands were all over me and we promptly got down to business. That night was pretty memorable since he complimented me on how good I am at giving blow jobs.

Okay, back to the present time. When we were inside the car, he asked me for a favor – if I could teach him how to use a condom. I was taken aback. You’re how old again? And you don’t know what to do with a little piece of rubber?


In defense of Odie, he’s not the type who’s up for picking up girls in a club and doing one-night stands. He’s actually a pretty straight-laced guy, only having sex with his significant other and people that he knows pretty darn well.

Odie was telling me that he’s going to start using condoms because he’s scared as hell of getting somebody pregnant. He got traumatized what with the huge number of unplanned pregnancies in his department. He started consulting with friends on the best brand to use and told him that anything from Trust isn’t that good. Durex is kind of hard to find locally. I suggested Sensations since I remember using it a couple of times before. The bad news though is that you can find them in drugstores unlike the widely available Trust.

We were lucky to have spotted Mercury Drug on our way to his place. I helped him scout the entire floor for condoms and didn’t find any on the display shelf. I prodded him to approach the counter because that’s where they usually kept it. So very characteristic of the male of the species – does not want to ask for directions. Or in this case, ask for help. He threw in the towel after going through every aisle a second time unsuccessfully; bought two packs and went on our merry way.

We started with a whole lot of foreplay – kissing, fondling, groping and a blow job. When we got to the main event, it started out as a comedy of errors. Odie’s little man is beautifully average (although it still needs a little more length for my taste) but its girth is the killer – it was waaaaay in the well-endowed department. (Hey Cathy, I think I can take on Martin… hahaha!) That flimsy-looking piece of elastic could barely fit his little member.


It all turned out okay in the end but I really should start looking for condoms that are a tad bit bigger for Odie’s big little man for our next tête-à-tête. Any suggestions where I could get them? Does anybody know if textured, ultrasensitive and/or superthin condoms are also available locally? Odie’s complaining that he doesn’t feel much with rubber on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A favorite brand of mine is a Japanese one that's available locally. Sounds something like Otaku/Okatu, whatever. The important thing is that it's super thin; so it does the job without you knowing that it's there.

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home