"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Monday, September 19, 2005

Reflections

I've been very busy all week what with my conducting the finals for my four classes and my Icebreaker speech for the Executive Toastmasters Club. The trip to Caliraya on Friday afternoon was a fitting ending to my one helluva week!

Anyway, the sophies had their finals last Friday and I'm just so ecstatic about one of my students, Jase. The mechanics for finals was this - they'd have to find a speech that they'd have to deliver in front of the class as I'm handling a speech class. Thursday afternoon, while waiting for my students to give me a copy of their speech via e-mail, I came across Jase's message. I was surprised to find him volunteering a piece that he himself wrote. This guy did magnificent work in my book because he went through the trouble of goint the extra mile when the others simply took shortcuts.

Aside from that fact, his piece somehow felt as if it's talking to me. Thanks Jase for giving me the permission to post it in my blog!

Everyone has a dream of having their own family; you, me, the guy outside and especially ma’am Childa (one of their other professors). But dreams have the nasty habit of ending up as nightmares when you’re not looking. Nightmares that haunt us every single day.

You sacrifice & compromise, but in the end you realize that things between you and your partner can’t work out. Not because you failed to give it your all, but because you simply refuse to believe that you two are meant to be. Something that we may never understand but have to accept.

Girls cry, boys deny while the lonely dies. Some simply move on, the others get depressed while the rest get even. But in the end, we all lose a part of ourselves. Most of us wonder why these nightmares occur, but does anyone ever ask why do dreams come true when they do?

Do you ever thank Him when your dreams come true? Maybe you do, maybe you don’t. But isn’t it that we tend to forget about Him when we’re happy and come running back to Him when we’re down?

Have you ever thought about blaming yourself for letting things get out of hand instead of passing the buck? Ever tried taking responsibility for your actions instead of coming up with an excuse every single time?

Everything that we experience happens for a reason and we should learn from what He is throwing at us. We must realize that we are never given dreams without having the power to make them come true.

But always bear in mind that what we can’t all have what we want. Imagine if everyone had what they wanted. Every guy would have Jessica, Lindsay and or Jenna Jameson as their wives, a 12-inch dick with a muscular body and a mansion in their privately owned secluded island with a garage full of exotic cars while the women would get Brad, Tom or Peter North as their husbands, their own Macy’s, a 36, 24, 36 body and a pussy as tight as a virgin so their hubbies would not get bored with them.

And let’s not forget everyone’s favorite, MONEY! Wouldn’t life be boring if everyone had what they wanted? Try watching the Stepford Wives! That is why He made life adventurous, wild & unexpected, so that we wouldn’t get bored.

Now you may ask, how does one get to be happy when their dreams don’t come true? That’s easy! The happiest of people doesn’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home