"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Monday, December 05, 2005

Hhmmm....

I got this in my e-mail this morning. I don’t know if I should laugh or if I should freak out. I also don’t know how the hell this person was able to get a hold of my e-mail address.

Hello,
greeting's to you in matchless name of our
God" how is your health? hope fine" to God be the
glory.
my main of mailing you is that there is something in
mind that i want to tell which i can not hide in mind
any longer since have seen your profile, that is why i
must confess and tell you right now.
i keep on thinking of you" my co-worker was
worried about me, but i only know what really happen
with me and it's you .
Firstly" im happen and know you will love my work
as a musician bco's if you dont love my work, it could
be hard for me to make you have interest in me.
im a man,looking for a Godly fearing
wife to marry b4 the year end's.
you may wonder why am yet to marry" yes you're right"
but i will explain to you the reason, due to my work
,though female love to see me playing at the stage,
there interest to see me on show's tell's me that am
not doing bad and i appreciate it but yet i've made a
vow within me that i can never to get's into
relationship with any club girl's or club woman,
year's ago this make me sad without a person" not
untill i met you , i dont know how to convince you
for you to allow me into your life, pls let's start a
new life together????
you're the only one im having for now that i can
call a wife " only if you accept me, God know's that
am saying you the truth and bco's you mean so much to
me now, you dont know how important you are to me.
i know you may probable wonder how you mean to me"
so i'd like to share this with you to tell you that
you mean's the world to me YEMI..
this is why am using this oppurtunity to mail you
now before it's too late, and i'm using it to share my
hearth with you bco'slooking at your profile i
believe you're a caring, humble and God fearing
person" i just want to say I LOVE YOU.....
i bear you in my heart" this is going to be first
time i will have some one ever met physical and so
close to me like this, I APPRECIATE IT.
I have not met you before" yet you have won me
over, i think of you every moment, i imagine your
graceful stride toward's my heart, body and soul and
your king sized hug's.
i have not seen your smile yet i imagine it's
sparkle, i have not slept by your side, yet you cuddle
me to relax" non sleep.
i imagine us doing thing's to each other,promissing
never let go and to remain as one at all time.
i have not seen you physically but you appear to me
like an angel in my dream.
you are the pricess that conquered my world and im
your slave in love, yet" i have not met you"" Oh what
an abstract love.............
JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVEYOUUUUUU ....
YEMI...............
from benin Republic
NB/i will like you also to send your pic's to the
above mail address, i want to be seeing you often in
my bed room,
YEMI......

The question right now is if I should reply to his e-mail message. I don't know what to think of what he wrote - if he's serious or if he's just tripping or if he's psycho. He's very poetic, I give him credit for that but he just wreaks of desperation. What person in his right mind would give a marriage proposal to a complete stranger?

Sorry, dude, I'm taken.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home