"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Not A Damper

My confidence was at an all-time high last Saturday because of the Intuitive Tarot Card Reading Seminar that I attended. First, because I got in for free. The first time they held the event, I was just hanging out in AWHAI's office to wait for my dad as he was enrolled in the seminar. I was there to hitch a ride home with my dad and sat in one corner minding my business as I was tired after coming there (at AWHAI) from work. I was surprised when Tita Jo, my Reiki master and as well as my dad's, called me and gestured for me to join them. I initially thought that I'd be the guinea pig for one of the students taking the course. It was only much later on that I found out that Tita Jo paid for the seminar fee. When the seminar ended, the facilitator Nouel asked me to come back the next time the seminar would be offered as I was only able to catch the last quarter of the lecture and exercises.

Second reason, everything just seemed like it fell into place. Saturdays, I'm usually in Pampanga because of my job but last week was very different. My dad only gave me a couple of days notice about the new schedule for the seminar. I planned to be absent on that particular day and was thinking of a good excuse when I got a text message from Angel around 5 pm last Friday. She told me that there wasn't any available driver for the next day to take us to Pampanga and that they had to cancel it. Whew, that certainly saved me from committing an act that would disrupt my good karma.

Third, I found out that I'm actually good at Tarot card reading. The method that Nouell taught me certainly worked for me although I still need a lot of practice and a lot of readings are needed for me to master this new craft I'm involved in. It felt weird at first because I'm not sure if what I'm saying to the person that I'm reading for is true. I was rather apprehensive because the way I got my 'readings' was through impressions of the cards when I hear from other people that they got their's from a voice inside their head. It's certainly a good way off from what they show in the tv or in the movies. My hesitation and doubt was greatly allayed when I got the feedback from a couple of people that my reading is accurate with every activity that we did.

I was supposed to write about this one damper that happened over the weekend but I just forgot about it upon reminiscing how much fun I had. Oh well, at least changing my title isn't so hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://bdshanoigiare.blogspot.com/2015/06/dich-vu-lam-kt3-tai-ha-noi.html

1:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home