"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Monday, August 29, 2005

Freaky

I was in Makati early Saturday morning (I was there around 7:30 am) for my Intuitive Tarot Card Reading class at AWHAI (Alternative Wholistic Healing Arts Inc)'s office in Cityland Tower Valero. Nobody was there when I got to the building so I just waited near the elevator. 15 mins went by with no sign of anybody coming soon so I texted my dad and it was only then that I found out that the schedule has been moved from 8 to 9 am. My dad, on the other hand, forgot about giving me a heads up. I was quite annoyed because I could've spent 1 1/2 hours more in bed. Anyway, I decided to go down the street and hang out at Starbucks to grab something to eat as I didn't really have anything to do.

After getting my Mango Tea and my chocolate eclair from the counter, I proceeded to the second floor and positioned myself in the couch next to the window so that I could see my dad's vehicle if he's already in the area. I was busy looking at nothing when this girl that was crossing the street caught my eye. She was wearing a red shirt and shoulder-lenght hair that was wavy towards the end. I was surprised to see Cathy walking past where I was so I called her to let know I'm nearby and hoped that we'd get to chat for an hour or two since it's been ages since I last saw her.

Three rings later, I hear Cathy's voice on the other line and it sounded a little groggy. I asked her where she was and I was just dumbfounded - she's in Pagsanjan with Tom! I told her about seeing her cross the street and we were both freaked out because what I saw was her doppelganger! If I only had the chance and the opportunity to locate where she was headed so I could talk to her and maybe schedule an appointment between her and Cathy.

I wish I'd see her again. It was amazing because she looked exactly like Cathy - from the hairstyle to her lithe figure. Cathy and I, at this point, are brewing up a thousand and one conspiracy theories on why there's a carbon copy of her walking around the metropolis. We're certainly anxious about solving the mystery once and for all.

2 Comments:

Blogger jactinglim said...

Oh wow! another Cathy doppelganger sighting in Makati! Won't we love to get to the bottom of this :)

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

http://bdshanoigiare.blogspot.com/2015/06/dich-vu-lam-kt3-tai-ha-noi.html

1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home