"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

7 Things

Seven things that scare you:
1. cockroaches (especially the ones that fly)
2. big, hairy spiders
3. not being good enough
4. having a lot of regrets when I'm old & wrinkly
5. being stuck in an elevator full of people and I’m high ‘cuz I get claustrophobic
6. ?
7. ?

Seven things you like the most:
1. shopping!!!
2. my cell phone
3. flirting
4. snogging & …
5. mah friends!!!!!
6. mah books (especially my Emily the Strange stuff)
7. my laptop

Seven important things in your room:
1. kikay kit
2. CD player
3. books
4. wardrobe (especially my shoes)
5. fave fleece blanket
6. bean bag
7. sex drawer

Seven random facts about you:
1. The first impression that people get of me is I’m very shy and quiet
2. I tend to accumulate too much sh*t
3. I love to travel
4. I love a good bargain especially if it has something to do with expanding my wardrobe
5. I have 7 piercings in my right ear, only 1 on my left
6. I have 2 tattoos near the base of my spine
7. I’m addicted to blogging (www.diamondblue.blogspot.com)

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. raise a kid or two and make sure they’re not as neurotic as me
2. not leave a debt for my kin to pay due to my being shopaholic
3. tie up all the loose ends with those that I have karmic ties to
4. go to Egypt and visit all the places with a connection to mummies
5. know how to read the hieroglyphs
6. write for a newspaper/magazine
7. learn how to move my bootie

Seven things you can do:
1. sew (either manual or by using a machine)
2. crochet
3. bake (it’s better than my cooking)
4. name the capitals of the countries of the world
5. lock myself up in my room for days to read books
6. shop til I drop
7. be the laziest person on earth

Seven things you can't do:
1. get hitched
2. dance (I got 2 left feet)
3. sing
4. go to the gym (I’d rather work out at home)
5. explain grammatical rules to other people
6. swim
7. be unpunctual or be awol for work

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:(in no particular order)
1. intelligence
2. someone that I enjoy talking to a lot
3. knows how to use his tool
4. great eyes
5. well-rounded (not too serious, not too happy-go-lucky)
6. asks for directions when he’s lost
7. I like them a little healthy so they’re huggable like a teddy bear ;p

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign)
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Scarlet Johanssen
3. John Cusack
4. Maksim
5. Clive Owen
6. Harrison Ford
7. Portia de Rossi

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1. Cathy
2. Kestrel
3. Ada
4. Lala
5. Racqs
6. Jen

7. Angel

3 Comments:

Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

done!

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Rant Letters said...

i forgot angelina jolie in my list of crushes... *smacks head*

4:02 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

http://bdshanoigiare.blogspot.com/2015/06/dich-vu-lam-kt3-tai-ha-noi.html

1:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home