"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Untitled

I stare at your face
And look you in the eye
Out in the balcony that day
If only you knew how much
How badly I wanted to hold you tight
In your voice, a calm anger
Bits and pieces from your past
How she hurt you, broke you

I can be here beside you
‘Cause you said you want me to
And I can hold your hand
Make you forget about her
Baby maybe I can take her place
But I can’t undo what she did

I’ve always been on the outside
Trying to look inside your life
Now that the wish’s been granted, I see
How boundless your love is
You tell me you hate her
But you just can’t bear
Hurting her yourself
Hurting her yourself

I can be here beside you
‘Cause you said you want me to
And I can hold your hand
Make you forget about her
Baby maybe I can take her place
But I can’t undo what she did

And that’s what kills me
She left you an empty shell
She left me with a memory
Of how you used to be
She left you an empty shell
She left me with a memory
Of how you used to be

I can be here beside you
‘Cause you said you want me to
And I can hold your hand
Make you forget about her
Baby maybe I can take her place
But you’ll never be the same


Leslie 17 January 2007

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this song/poem about me? ...

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Giang bui huong said...

Hi, nice to meet you! wish you have a nice day, i'm selling them, if you care about them, let's pm me, sorry for disturbance.
chung cư hh4 linh đàm
làm kt3 hà nội
làm kt3 hà nội
kt3 hà nội
sổ hộ khẩu hà nội
làm sổ hộ khẩu hà nội
nhập khẩu hà nội
chung cư vp7 linh đàm
chung cư hh3 linh đàm
chung cư quận hoàng mai

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Giang Hương said...

Hi, nice to meet you! wish you have a nice day, i'm selling them, if you care about them, let's pm me, sorry for disturbance.
làm sổ hộ khẩu hà nội
làm kt3 hà nội
kt3 hà nội
làm kt3 hà nội
sổ hộ khẩu hà nội

7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home