"Forget Prince Charming. I'll take the wolf." - Emily the Strange

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

blog update

If there's one thing I have a knack, some even comment to me that it's my natural talent, for is bargain hunting. I just love to shop (that's why the number one word that pops up on my friends' heads when asked to describe me is shopaholic) and it is bordering dangerously close to addiction. Anyways, I thought about creating a separate blog dedicated to my passion in life (other than writing). Besides, I need the practice if I want my boss to consider me as a columnist in the Lifestyle section of the newspaper that their family owns.

The url address of my new blog would probably not be a big surprise - www.msshopaholic.blogspot.com. Jenni Epperson, you better watchout because there's going to be a new uber shopaholic in town. I love your show Jenni but I hate your hosting skill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rant Letters said...

Hey Carrie, I just got an account in blogspot. So now I have a total of 4 blogs.

And is the url of the adventures of your shopping spree already working?

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

http://bdshanoigiare.blogspot.com/2015/06/dich-vu-lam-kt3-tai-ha-noi.html

1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home